Pain is Pain, Sweet is sweet for everyone, its about senses, everything from habit

 Have you ever come across the ordinary questions of the people you eat with, but when you think about it, you ask? The questions asked as if it is not very tasty, is it a little bit too bitter or too sweet. At that moment, whatever you eat or drink, for a moment did you wonder if it was?

 That's what I think a lot; because I cannot give a clear answer to the questions posed to me. Do you think pain is pain for everyone? Sweet, sweet for everyone?

 Are the buds on our tongue and palate equal to everyone? distributed? What difference do we encounter, if it is a little less, a little too much? These questions come to my mind while eating or drinking; because while I was thinking about this, the other person has already asked me a question to express my opinion. I really think it's a curious subject. For the simplest example; After I asked if it was bitter and my mother said it was not too bitter and gave me a pepper, the time when I searched for ayran and water for hours is not a thing of the past. 

Before we forget, can our senses be habitually patterned? For example, from the breast milk of a newborn child, a little Considering that when he grows up he does not get sugar other than the foods he eats, how can he know the proportion of sugar if this child does not know the taste of sugar for years? 

We do not know whether the taste buds on our tongue are related to our habits or our creation. If you read the article and thought about it for a moment and questioned it, you made me feel that I was not alone. Thanks for this :) Please share your thoughts in the comment section even if it seems absurd to you, different things may come up.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.